Well, here's how things stand after a year:
- Stress sickness: Gone
- Time poverty: Gone
- Arms/ hands/ RSI twinges: Gone
- Drinking: Significantly reduced
- Alarm clocks: Unexpectedly used them quite a lot! Plenty of early morning starts to do cool things at dawn - discovered that I like getting up early as long as there's a good reason
- Mobile phones: We took one, but barely used it as a phone, mainly because the go-sim chip we used was pretty useless. Shame. Came in handy for clock, torch and games functions though
- Computers: Plenty of blogging and Flickring; much less timewasting. Good.
- Rut life: No rut no more! 24 hours a day with Debs doing stuff. Very fun indeed. Will miss this a lot.
In addition to all this we also have some "how our lives will be different after all that travelling" resolutions. See next post.